Adding a Twitter feed
You can add a Twitter feed to the margin of your site, to show the latest activity from your Twitter account.
- Log in to your Twitter account page.
- Follow the instructions on https://dev.twitter.com/docs/embedded-timelines to get the unique HTML code for your feed. You can customize the width (about 200~250px is best), and colour.
- In a separate window, login to your Admin section.
- Click on "Banner Ads > Add".
- Enter "Twitter feed" as the title, and enter the "Order" number to choose where to display the feed.
- In the yellow "HTML Code" box, copy and paste the unique HTML code supplied in step 2.
- Click the "Add" button to save your feed.
At the end of that, you should have something that looks like this, but please let us know if you have any problems: